6 Rue de la République, Boutenac, Frankrijk
Spacious and comfortable holiday house (vacation home) in the center of a quiet village, known for its delicious wines.
This gite (cottage) used to be a horse stable, hence the name “Mangeoire” and it was tastefully renovated into a modern and spacious house. Ideal location to explore the region, only half an hour to 45 minutes driving to the beaches as well as to airports like Carcassonne and Toulouse (1,5 hour).
The house comfortably sleeps up to 7 people.
La Mangeoire consists of (on 3 levels):
- garage with ping-pongtable,
- large living with lounge area (sofas for 2 and 3 people) and TV, dining area with table and 6 chairs, kitchen (dish washer, fridge, freezer, gas cooker, electric oven, microwave, kettle, Nespresso coffee maker) and lots of cupboards, filled with cutlery, crockery and all the cooking equipment you should need.
- terrace with plancha, table and 6 chairs, comfortable seating for 6 people.
- bathroom (with shower and toilet), en suite with
- bed room with convertible sofa (140cm) and a mezzanine (access via ladder) with double bed (140cm). Through large sliding doors access to terrace.
- Bedroom with double bed 160 x 180
- behind a sliding door extra room with single bed
- dressing room with iron and ironing board.
- bathroom with shower, bathtub (jacuzzi), toilet.
- laundry room with washing machine and dryer
The house is equipped with heating and airconditioning.
A few steps away from the house, at the church square, you can park your car.
The village of Boutenac with about 800 inhabitants, offers a superette, the Vival (10 m from the house, they also have fresh bread and serve as post office), a butcher, a media library, a tennis court and a place to play pétanque.
Easy to reach from the highway (A61) via Lézignan-Corbières, and just 1 h driving from Toulouse (airport Blagnac), 1 h from Perpignan, 1h30 from Spain and 20 min from Narbonne (known for its gothic cathedral Saint Just et Saint Pasteur), 20mn from Carcassonne (one of the most beautiful fortified towns in Europe).
Various beautiful beaches are only 30 / 45 min driving away: Gruissan, Narbonne Plage, Leucate, Lapalme…
The Corbières region is ideal for those who appreciate wine tasting (Boutenac is surrounded by châteaux and domains with good wines, like the well known Voulte Gasparets, only 5 min driving from the house).
Boutenac sits in the regional natural park of the “Narbonnaise” with villages like Peyriac de Mer and its interior lakes, Gruissan and the salt mines and great hiking trails. Ideal too for those who love history: abbey (Fontfroide, Lagrasse), de cathar castles (Château de Peyrepertuse, Quéribus), the Canal du Midi, de traces of the Romans etc. etc..
- Airports: Carcassonne (40 minutes), Toulouse (70 minutes)
- Motorway: A61 coming from Narbonne or Toulouse, exit no. 25 Lezignan-Corbieres. From there it is about 10 minutes driving.
- Access details will be sent along with the rental agreement
|January to March, November and December||€ 300 Per week|
|April and October||€ 400 Per week|
|May||€ 400 Per week|
|June||€ 500 Per week|
|July and August||€ 750 Per week|
|September||€ 550 Per week|
Rates for up to 4 people, supplement for each additional person: EUR 50 per week.
- Week: flexible, but during high season mainly from Saturday till Saturday
- Rates include bed linen and towels
- Pets 25 Euro per stay
- From September until the end of May electricity will be charged (EUR 0,12 per kWh)
- At the end of the rental period the tenant should yield up the premises to the landlord in a flawless and clean condition, according to a checklist that will be handed out on arrival. However, a cleaning service is at his disposal (80 €)
- Security deposit EUR 300
- Minimum stay 4 nights
- Ask for last minute rates
- Special rates for long term stays