Le Nid de Coucou
Le Nid de Coucou
4 Rue Plaisance, Lagrasse, Frankrijk
Charming stone cottage for 2-4 people, situated in a quiet street in the medieval village of Lagrasse (listed as one of ´France´s most beautiful villages´) and just a few steps from the river Orbieu.
The cottage comprises:
Living room with 2 sofas, built in wood stove, chest of drawers with TV, a dining corner with table and 4 chairs, an open kitchen equipped with gas/electric hob, fridge with freezer part, electric oven, microwave, toaster, coffee-maker and washing machine.
On the first floor there are two bedrooms one with double bed (140 x 200) and one with lits-jumeaux (2 single beds), a closet (wardrobe) and a bathroom with shower, washbasin and WC.
Parking possibilities close to the house (paid parking).
Walled terrace (abt. 25 m²), with barbecue, outdoor furniture and a fig tree.
8th century Abbey of Ste Marie de l´Orbieu,
the cobbled streets and market of Lagrasse with medieval houses in which many exhibitions and shops (pottery, art etc.),
Many good restaurants, market each Saturday, literary festivals, concerts, numerous possibilities of beautiful walks in the hills surrounding Lagrasse (e.g. Sculpture path),
fishing in the river, etc. etc.
Lagrasse is only half an hour driving from the mediterranean beaches as well as from the famous Cité de Carcassonne.
The Cathar castles are only 1 or 2 hours driving away.
Historic sites: Narbonne, Montpellier, Perpignan, Minerve…
A boat trip on the Canal du Midi is a great way to spend the day and explore the region from another point of view.
- Airports: Carcassonne (40 minutes), Toulouse (70 minutes), Beziers (60 minutes), Montpellier (2 hours), Girona (2,5 hours)
- Motorway: A61 coming from Narbonne or Toulouse, exit no. 25 Lézignan-Corbieres. From there it is about 15 minutes driving.
- Access details will be sent along with the rental agreement
|January to March, November and December||€ 350 Per week|
|April and October||€ 400 Per week|
|May||€ 450 Per week|
|June||€ 500 Per week|
|July and August||€ 590 Per week|
|September||€ 490 Per week|
- Week: flexible, but during high season mainly from Saturday till Saturday
- Rates include bed linen and towels
- Pets 25 Euro per stay
- From September until the end of May electricity will be charged (EUR 0,12 per kWh)
- At the end of the rental period the tenant should yield up the premises to the landlord in a flawless and clean condition, according to a checklist that will be handed out on arrival. However, a cleaning service is at his disposal (70 €)
- Security deposit EUR 200
- Minimum stay 4 nights
- Ask for last minute rates
- Special rates for long term stays