7 Rue Plaisance, Lagrasse, Frankrijk
Charming studio in old stone house, typical for this region. Petite Plaisance is situated at a quiet spot on the edge of Lagrasse, above the river – only 2 minutes walking to the “beach”, to the centre or to the famous abbey of Sainte-Marie.
Ideal place for two people who would like to visit the beautiful and interestng region of Languedoc / Occitanie.
Apartment Petite Plaisance, 40 m², bright and comfortable, offers everything you need for a relaxing stay.
It contains: an open bedroom (bed 140 x 190), bathroom en suite with shower and wasbasin, separate WC. Kitchen equipped with cooker, oven, micro-wave, toaster etc., table with 4 chairs, a comfortable sofa. TV/DVD, wireless internet and a washing machine. Central heating.
Terrace (partly shaded) with garden furniture and barbecue.
Just two minutes walking to the river with lovely bathing area.
You will find Lagrasse in the heart of the Corbieres – arisen around the abbey (8th century). This village will seduce you with its historic past, its gastronomy, its authenticity and its mediterranean climate: sun in abundance…
Worth seeing: Courtyard of the Palais vieux, the chapel of the abbey, the monastery (18th century), the bell-tower, the dormitory of the abbey, the village with covered market and quaint cobblestone streets, the gorgeous swimming spots in the river Orbieu…
The surroundings of Lagrasse are impressing and ideal for bike rides or long walks – everywhere you can enjoy the magnificent views (don´t forget to do the ´Sentier Sculpturel´ at Mayronnes, a walk along art works from all over France).
The Mediterranean beaches are only half an hours drive away, just like the historic city of Carcassonne and many other things worth to see (as there are the Cathar castles Peyrepertuse and Queribus, Aguilar, Villerouge-Termenès, Termes…)
Beautiful abbeys: Lagrasse, Fontfroide, Villelongue, Saint-Martin des Puits, Rieunette, St-Papoul, Caunes-Minervois, Saint-Hilaire…
Museum : Fabrezan, Montséret, Gasparets, Ginestas
Caverns: Limousis and Cabrespine
ACTIVITIES AND RECREATION:
Beaches: from Narbonne to Leucate – Port la Nouvelle, Gruissan, la Franqui… 30-45 min driving.
Parcs: Parc animalier de Sigean (Safaripark), la Cité des Oiseaux in Carcassonne (predatory birds), Le jardin aux plantes parfumées in Limoux (aromatic plants), Botanic Garden in Montpellier
Sports: coach trip in Vignalet, boat trips at the Canal du Midi, botanic route, footpaths and mountainbike routes (Aragon in Cabardès…), golf course in Carcassonne, go-carting
GASTRONOMY AND HINTS
8 restaurants in Lagrasse and many more in the surround area,
many wine cellars (caves) of the Corbières wines
Las torres de Cabaret (sound- and light)
Windmill of Villeneuve Minervois
Beekeeper Clauses in Montseret
- Airports: Carcassonne (40 minutes), Toulouse (70 minutes)
- Motorway: A61 coming from Narbonne exit no. 25 Lézignan-Corbières (from here it is about 20 minutes driving) or coming from Toulouse exit no. 23 Carcassonne (from there it is about 40 minutes driving left).
- Access details will be sent along with the rental agreement
|January to March, November and December||€ 343 Per week|
|April and October||€ 400 Per week|
|May||€ 450 Per week|
|June||€ 500 Per week|
|July and August||€ 500 Per week|
|September||€ 450 Per week|
- Week: flexible, but during high season mainly from Saturday till Saturday
- Rates include bed linen and towels
- Pets 25 Euro per stay
- From September until the end of May electricity will be charged (EUR 0,12 per kWh)
- At the end of the rental period the tenant should yield up the premises to the landlord in a flawless and clean condition, according to a checklist that will be handed out on arrival. However, a cleaning service is at his disposal (50 €)
- Security deposit EUR 200
- Minimum stay 4 nights
- Ask for last minute rates
- Special rates for long term stays