Unnamed Road, 34210 Azillanet, Frankrijk
Ideally located just outside the lovely village of Azillanet, you´ll be able to look out on what must be one of the most fantastic views in Herault. There is a fantastic view stretching out over the vineyards, the surrounding countryside, the local villages, and a lake, and on clear days to the Pyrenees in the far distance.
Studio Fromont is a delightful place, ideal for 2 people comprising: a living room (with TV, British channels), a bedroom with twin beds, a kitchen and a shower room. The studio has a terrace for relaxing and dining alfresco. From here you have the same stunning view as well as from the infinity swimming pool (10 x 6m, shared with the guests of Villa Gourios max. 4 people).
The studio is situated separated from the owners´ property and at some distance of Villa Gourios (4 people; combination of both gites is possible).
Also from the fabulous swimming pool (10m x 6m) you will be able to enjoy the stunning view. There is a poolside shower.
The area is ideal for lovers of the countryside and wild-life, bird-watchers, photographers, walkers or for fairly serious cyclists as the immediate area is quite hilly.
The property is situated on the road to the ancient city of Minerve, a former Cathar stronghold steeped in history.
In the village of Azillanet (a few minutes by car or 15 minutes walking) you can buy bread, croissants and a few basic necessities. More shops you will find in Olonzac, about 6 km away.
The grounds of the property extend to some 2.5 acres and consist of beautiful gardens, the landscaped pool area, woods and thyme-scented garrigue. For those who like a bit more exercise, there are a number of footpaths where you can enjoy some lovely walks.
This is an ideal location for a romantic holiday, or a quiet and relaxing break. Although in a tranquil location in the countryside, it is not too far from anywhere and is a great base for exploring the wine-producing region of Languedoc Roussillon. Carcassonne is just 45 minutes by car as is the Mediterranean coast – a day trip to Spain is an easy possibility.
- Airports: Carcassonne, Toulouse, Beziers, Montpellier
- Motorway: A9 exit Beziuers-Ouest. From there it is about 40 minutes driving.
- Access details will be sent along with the rental agreement
|January to March, November and December||€ 250 Per week|
|April and October||€ 275 Per week|
|May||€ 275 Per week|
|June||€ 325 Per week|
|July and August||€ 375 Per week|
|September||€ 325 Per week|
- Week: flexible, but during high season mainly from Saturday till Saturday
- Rates include bed linen and towels
- Pets 25 Euro per stay
- From September until the end of May electricity will be charged (EUR 0,12 per kWh)
- (only in case of recharging an electric car a fix amount will be charged per week)
- At the end of the rental period the tenant should yield up the premises to the landlord in a flawless and clean condition, according to a checklist that will be handed out on arrival. However, a cleaning service is at his disposal (25€)
- Security deposit EUR 150
- Minimum stay 4 nights
- Ask for last minute rates
- Special rates for long term stays