Unnamed Road, 34210 Azillanet, Frankrijk
Villa Gourios is a delightful cottage which is situated several meters from the owner’s house and the second gite Studio Fromont (with which it can be well combined if you are with more than 4 people). However, due to the distance and planting you will have maximum privacy.
From the house, the terraces and the pool you will be able to enjoy the lovely views.
Villa Gourios has a surface of abt. 60 m² and consists of a large living-room with flatscreen TV (and with convertible sofa 160 x 200), an open kitchen (with fridge /freezer, washing machine, induction hob, dish washer), a bathroom (shower) and a bedroom with twin beds (90 x 200).
Outside the living room there is a terrace with garden furniture (also deck chairs and sunshade) and an outside shower.
On both sides of the house is a covered terrace with garden furniture (one with barbecue). Just a few steps from the cottage is the swimming pool (10 x 6 m), here is another terrace with deck chairs and outside shower.
Sitting in the evening on the terrace in front of your house, you can overview the Minervois.
There is a lot to see and to do down there. First of all, in Azillanet there is a shop for basic things. In Olonzac (6 km) you will find more shops, supermarkets and restaurants. Furthermore there is Narbonne (30 km), Carcassonne (40 km) and Beziers (50 km).
Worthwile seeing is Minerve, an old fortress, with its ´natural bridge´ (in winter a river squeezes itself between the rocks, in summer you can walk through it).
There is the Olive Mill in Bize, the Mediterranean gardens of Roquebrun, there are caves, the Cathar-ruins in the Corbières, the Mediterranean beaches (abt. 40 km) and also, on only 6 km distance, you will find the beautiful Lac de Jouarres, free and with supervision. You can hire bikes and canoes nearby, there are several places where you can do canoeing.
You can taste delicious wines everywhere in the Minervois region, like for instance in the village Azillanet: Caves les Trois Blasons. Or – on short distance – in Cesseras: Clos des Roques, Château de Cesseras, and Domaine Chabbert (Fauzan). A short drive: in La Livinière, La Combe Blanche – absolutely worth tasting! It is only half an hour driving to the Mediterranean beaches. Take your choice: Narbonne Plage, Gruissan Plage, St. Pierre de la Mer, Marseillan… Or just go to the nearby Lac de Jouarres.
Worthwile seeing: the cities of Narbonne, Beziers, Montpellier, Carcassonne. Or historical sites like Via Domitia or Minerve. You will find lots of information at: Pays Touristique Corbières Minervois
- Airports: Beziers (1 h), Montpellier (1,5 h), Carcassonne (45 minutes), Toulouse (1 h, 50 min.)
- Motorway: via A 9 or A75, or A61 from direction Narbonne or Toulouse.
- Access details will be sent along with the rental agreement
|January to March, November and December||€ 425 Per week|
|April and October||€ 495 Per week|
|May||€ 495 Per week|
|June||€ 675 Per week|
|July and August||€ 885 Per week|
|September||€ 745 Per week|
- Week: flexible, but during high season mainly from Saturday till Saturday
- Rates include bed linen and towels
- Pets 25 Euro per stay
- Tourist tax 3% of the rent + 10% of the tourist tax
- From September until the end of May electricity will be charged (EUR 0,12 per kWh). Only for recharging an electric car electricity will always be charged.
- At the end of the rental period the tenant should yield up the premises to the landlord in a flawless and clean condition, according to a checklist that will be handed out on arrival. However, a cleaning service is at his disposal (50 Euro)
- Security deposit EUR 200
- Minimum stay off season: 4 nights